Whole 30

Starting next week, my friend Marie and I will be doing a 30-day program called Whole 30. It's a low-carb, dairy-free, whole food program with an emphasis on healthy fats, protein and vegetables that will hopefully clear out some of my bad food habits and help make me a healthier, happier person.

I am excited and nervous about this new program. I like carbs. A lot. A lot a lot. So this will be interesting. Luckily Marie has been through this a time or two and has been giving me a lot of good advice. I am hoping I will make it through the entire 30 days. Without pizza. Without potato chips.

Shudder.

I CAN DO IT.

Avocados are a healthy fat that we're allowed to eat quite a bit of. YES!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck