Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a good one! I had to work today, so revelry last night was kept to a minimum. Basically, a Doctor Who marathon on BBC America and then getting lost in a Terry Pratchett book. Never heard of him? You should check him out. I guarantee hilarity will ensue.

First day of veganism is going well. I'm not 100% nor am I trying to be. This is more of a detox/restart the healthy eating habits kinda thing than anything else. As I've found out the hard way, giving myself "rules" around eating ends up badly, so I'm doing the best that I can. I'm trying to keep it to whole grains, fruits, veggies, beans, nuts, tofu and some of the vegan meat-analog products. The "healthier" versions as I can afford them; there will be no boca burgers in this freezer unless I get desperate.

I've got some veggie chorizo in the oven now, which is going to go into a jambalaya which is in no way actually a jambalaya but it is random things thrown in a pot and cooked until they taste good, so close enough.

Happy New Year, everyone! Let's make it a spectacular 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck