Post-Christmas Coma

Of course, at the moment I'm pretty much the only person in America suffering from this. But on the 26th when everyone is contemplating that fifth piece of pumpkin pie they had at midnight, I'll be annoyingly perky and back in action.

That is, if I can keep away from the cookies, tea ring, reese's peanut butter cups, and virtually every other carb under the stars.

It was a fun day. There ended up being seven people squeezed around my tiny table but fun was had by all. As demonstrated here:
This would be our post-Christmas Cracker, pre-food orgy moment. As you can see, my brother
is half-crazed from hunger and his girlfriend is ready to eat the napkin.

But now, all has been cleaned up (finally) and a home - ironically on the self-same table - has been found for my new housemate:
She hasn't told me her name yet, but isn't she lovely?

My brother bought me a friggin' microwave! Can you believe it? I was mostly joking when I asked for that. I didn't think anyone would actually go for it. I can't stop thanking him. It's going to make coming home at 8pm and eating dinner a lot easier.

I'm working tomorrow - Christmas - morning. I've got a couple massage booked already so going up there will be worth it, and I don't mind. I need to work of the Reese's peanut butter cups.
There used to be considerably more than these a half an hour ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force