New Year's Eve

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!

I don't have any plans for the evening, which is probably just as well. I have to work tomorrow. Last week at work was wonderful and busy and I am appreciating doing nothing today in preparation for another busy week. We've got a bushel and a half of snow and the skiers are flocking to the area. Which makes for a very busy massage center. Yay, us!

I'm thinking tonight will be a low-key evening of trashy romance novels, movies and pizza. Because tomorrow I go on a three-week vegan "cleanse". Mainly because I've been eating so much crap lately that I feel I need a detox but with my work schedule I need to keep myself fed. Vegan seemed like a good way to do it and as I'm familiar with eating that way, a no-brainer. It's basically just until my show January 17th. After that I should be good and detoxed. So then I can retox!

I am hopeful that 2013 will bring me all I hoped 2012 would bring me, only without the bitter heartache. Looking back to a year ago today, I was so full of hope for the future. I was so happy. The one I wanted to be with had found his way back to me and we were going to build a life together. Sigh. Onward and upward. I am going to do my best to leave the heartache in the past with the last of 2012 and move into 2013 with a open heart once again full of possibility.

Because if you make room in your heart for it, love will find its way in. And now I sound like a cheesy Kay Jewelry commercial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force