Ho Ho Ho

One week from today will be the Williams Family Christmas Special. So I'm spending this morning finalizing details like the menu, when the frak I'm going to find the time to do a deep clean on my apartment, and double-checking my shopping list to make sure I don't leave off key items like "potatoes," "pork tenderloin," and "alcohol."

Christmas Dinner
Pork Tenderloin with wild rice and cherry stuffing
Pan Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Apple Sauce
As yet to be determined vegetable side, which I have pawned off on my brother
Cookies and pumpkin pie for dessert, courtesy of me mum

I will also be making some warm cider with cinnamon sticks in my crock pot for imbibing. Not spiked as several of the guests are not heavy drinkers and my brother doesn't drink at all. Although I am very tempted to have a small bottle of rum handy. Just in case I need it. I will have wine for those who want it.

There will be five of us and I think it will be fun. I am also thrilled beyond belief that work gave me a holiday bonus so I have a little extra money to spend on my loved ones.

On top of everything else, today I'm also heading down to my dance partner's house to finish our choreography for our January piece and to take some photos for the program. Which, apparently, they do up like an actual program. Which means I need to look good.

Which means I won't be using this picture

Plus at some point today I need to bake some bread, because I'm out and toast would have tasted fabulous this morning. So I had to have my scrambled tofu and roasted potatoes without my toast. See, I haven't left my vegetarianism completely! It was nummy. It just needed toast.

And now... I must do something with my hair. Because my bedhead just isn't going to work for those pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck