Yoga!

I heard from VSAC this evening regarding my grant application for the yoga teacher training. The good news is that I got a grant. Woo-HOO!!! The bad news is that it is not for the full amount. In fact, it's kind of a random amount. Just a little more more than half of the remaining amount. Which means I need to come up with just less than half of the remaining amount. Yeah, that's about all the math I can handle right now. I have the money in my savings account, but I was kinda hoping that I could use it for a down payment on a car next spring.

Oh well.

Once the ski season picks up hopefully I'll be able to sock a bunch of money away and make up the difference.

But it's a done deal. I am going to be a yoga teacher! In about a year from now.... but still!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force