Not Yet.

I've taken my profile off OKCupid. It was just too soon. I'm pretty sure dates with cute, nice guys are not supposed to lead to days of depression and tears.

My head knows it's over but my heart is still holding out hope. Until my heart catches up with the rest of me it's just not going to happen, and it's not fair to put myself out there if my heart can't be with the person in front of me.

I thought he was my Forever Guy. What can I say? Maybe I was a fool to fall for him like I did, but he was the one that I wanted. You don't just get over that. It takes time.

God damn it, this is NOT where I thought I would be in my life right now. My heart aches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force