Hit with a Brick

As in, that's what I looked like this morning when I managed to crawl out of bed. Nearly 12 hours of bed time and it felt like I barely slept at all. I had an ear ache, my foot of all things hurt, I had a headache, I couldn't breathe and I kept having weird dreams. And I kept drooling on the pillow. FAIL.

I slept on the couch for a couple hours this morning and took another nap this afternoon. Which has let me feel well enough to clean the apartment. Well, clean some of the apartment. Like, the parts that were really showing it the worst. We'll leave the floors for another day as I ran out of steam.

I still sound like a Canada Goose when I cough, but that's probably going to hang around a while. At least my throat feels quite a bit better today.

I still look like shit, though...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force