Here I Am, I am Here

Feeling a little better today. Had after-work drinks with a coworker last night and it was a blast. Something I definitely needed.

At some point during one of my massages yesterday, I reached a point of acceptance. The sadness is still there, and that's okay. The fact of the matter is, there may always be a sadness present when I think of this relationship and the potential that never manifested. What could have been was so close to the surface, it just never managed to come up for air.

And that's okay.

Just as looking back on this relationship with sadness is okay. Just as moving on is okay.

I may always wonder "what if". But I can't let that stop me from moving forward.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force