Bleh.

Waking up this morning to bruised and swollen eyes. I guess that's what happens when you go to bed doing your best not to shed any more tears over an idiot. Somewhere around 12:30 or so I put on an eye mask to make it darker. I think that was my downfall.

I've been switching a bag of frozen peas from eye to eye and the swelling as gone down enough so I no longer look Wrong in the Head. Which I am but whatevs. At least I don't look it.

I have work this morning and then I am going home to Mommy. Because I just can't stand to spend the weekend cooped up in my apartment alone.

I have gotten back on OkCupid. I'm not spending any more time pining over someone who obviously cannot get their act together enough to know when they've got a good thing. Maybe if I had treated him worse he'd have felt more comfortable. Instead, I treated him as someone worthy of being loved. Silly me. I should have known better.

Onwards, upwards, and over the river and through the woods to Mom's house we'll go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force