Weekends are Cool

Yesterday was the first Sunday I've had off in years. The weather even cooperated by being a gorgeous late summer kind of day.

It was a pretty low-key day for me. I slept in and then headed off for a belly dancing rehearsal for our upcoming show. Then I headed up one of the mountains to visit my Mum, who was covering for my brother at Sleepy Hollow Inn (my bro and his girl are groundskeepers, for lack of a better term). They are both out in Seattle for a friend's wedding.

ANYHOO...

As I was driving home last night, this was my view:


Rockin', eh?

It's been weird not working today. It's Monday and usually right now I'd be getting ready for work. But at the moment I'm IMing with my bud Marie and watching Tia and Tamera and writing this post.

DECADENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force