Tired.

I'm tired. I'm worried. I'm frustrated. Basically, I'm just feeling rather down in the dumps.

Tomorrow starts my five-days-in-a-row-of-being-responsible-for-NOTHING. Otherwise known as my vacation. Five days is not enough, but it will have to do. It will help that I will be hanging with a cool friend who will also be on vacation and is in desperate need of a brain vacation.

Tomorrow is also chocked full of things I need to do. So it isn't really going to feel like day one of a vacation. I *need* to do laundry. It's the only day I really have to do yoga. I need to pack. I need to finish cleaning the apartment. I need to go to dance class. Honey is coming up and I *want* to hang with him.

Doesn't leave a lot of time for me not being responsible for anything, does it?

Something is going to give tomorrow, and I have a sneaky suspicion it's going to be the yoga class. Which is probably the one thing I shouldn't give up. Sigh. We shall see.

I'm so tired, yo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force