Onward and Upward

Today marks my last shift at Old Place. As of 8:31pm, I will no longer be reporting for duty. My weekend will now actually include a weekend day. I will be able to enjoy my Sundays as a day off for the first time in over three years.

My leaving is not bitter-sweet. I am ready to move forward to new possibilities. However, it is also not an instance of "good riddance to bad rubbish." Overall, my time at Old Place has been good. I am thankful for the opportunities they gave me. I have learned so much there and have met so many wonderful people I'd have never met otherwise. It was exactly what I needed when I needed it.

And now... it's time for me to move on to something else. It's the way of things. I have so many wonderful possibilities lined up for the next 18 months, including a Mani Lomi training in a couple weeks and my continued determination to take a yoga teacher training next year.

Yes, there are possibilities. And it's time to take the risk and jump without the net.

I'm ready.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force