Dragonflies

Click here


I've seen a lot of them lately. Much more than I normally see going the course of my life. So, of course, that meant that I needed to look them up as a totem. In the past, I've gotten totem advice from both crows and hares. So why not dragonflies?
Dragonfly is the essence of the winds of change, the messages of wisdom and enlightenment; and the communication from the elemental world. Dragonfly medicine beckons you to seek out the parts of your habits which need changing. Call on Dragonfly to guide you through the mists of illusion to the pathway of transformation. (click here)
 I like this, a lot. I feel like I am on the brink of massive change. That I'm searching for... I have no idea what. Similarly:
Dragonfly embodies a stripping away of all the beliefs that say we cannot do this or that, achieve a dream or goal, it is to remind us that anything is possible when we really get the understanding that we are part of Spirit and as such we have the power to manifest anything that we desire.  
Dragonfly is the keeper of dreams, the knower within that sees all of our true potential and ability. Dragonfly strips away the illusions that say to us we cannot achieve our dreams and goals, that we are not worthy or capable when in fact it is our birthright and our true power to create anything we choose! (click here)
I love this!!! Later in the article it mentions working with emotions through the lower chakras, which is huge for me. This is really the first time in my life that I've embraced my full range of emotions. I swear, I've cried more times in the past year than I have in the past 15. Which is a good thing. Somewhere along the line, I started equating tears with weakness. I did not allow myself to feel the painful emotions and so they hunkered down, brewing and simmering until they erupted in the most ineffective manners.

The second quote also follows very closely with the Reiki session I had a month or so ago. It was a transformative session that allowed me to move forward with ideas and dreams I thought I "couldn't" do. I am doing them, I am pursuing the dreams.

We can create our own reality. I just need to keep reminding myself of this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck