Small Town 4th of July

Who doesn't love a parade? Join me, will you? The nice thing about this is I edited out all of the politicians, so you only get the fun bits! You're welcome.

A beautiful day for a parade in Central Vermont

People are waiting high and low for the parade to begin

Two dapper horses pull the Grand Marshall along the route

The darned bagpipes tear me up every time. Doesn't matter *what* they're playing! It must be the Scots in me.

Old timey fire truck

Disturbing costume

Git your patriotism right here, folks!

Save our Strays

A very stylish horse rockin' the patriotic leg warmers

Thanks, Guys!

It's the Blues Mobile!

Huntington VT Fire and Rescue SnoCat. Because yeah, most winters we need it.

Super Soakers Welcome!

Richmond Community Band

Red, White and Moo

We here in Vermont love our cows...

The only bit of "hippy" I'm adding here (and there was more). The Solar bus has solar panels on the top and runs on that, with biodiesel.

Yee-haw!

Thanks, guys!

I think these guys were the most popular. They were towards the end, and throwing ice pops!

Uncle Sam on Stilts ends the parade.
Now, if you don't mind I'm going to take me and my sunburned self and see if I can't find a hot dog or two before I have to head up to work. Stay safe and Happy 4th of July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck