Hello, Old Friend

I'm considering vegetarianism again. Not on a full-time basis, but more as a mindful way of eating. Although, I'm hesitant about it. Mainly because when I try to apply "rules" to my eating, bad things happen. Mainly I start getting out of control about it.

I've done very well sticking to local, grass-fed animal products (I even found milk from grass-fed cows, can you believe it?!) and I do my best to keep meat as a complement to the meal instead the center of it. Most days.

I guess I'm looking at it more as a cleansing process. I dunno. It's kind of just sitting around in the wings. I suppose I just need to start working more veggie meals into my daily routine without making a big deal of it. Which I have a difficult time with because I love to think about food and plan food and food and food and food!!!!

Sigh.

Yeah... no "rules" are good for me. So we shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force