The Great Experiment Update

The peas! Look at the peas! They'll be latching on to the porch really soon. I'm really excited to see how they continue to grow. Looking at them now, I'm a little concerned I didn't space them well enough. Thinking I may need to get some twine to help the ones in the back have something to hold on to.

The tomatoes have sprouted! I definitely crowded these guys; I put the entire packet of seeds in this tiny planter. I had no idea how many seeds would actually "take" so I figured I'd hedge my bets. They are definitely growing a lot slower than the rest of them. It's going to be a while before they start latching on to the porch. I may need to get another planter once they get a little larger and transfer some into that.

Lettuce sprouts! If I wanted sprouts I could definitely start eating these now. Again, they are REALLY crowded in there. I shouldn't have put the entire packet of seeds in the planter. Thinking of getting another planter and transferring half of them into that. Again, I think I might wait until they are either a little larger or they start their "survival of the fittest" competition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck