One Springy Dingy

Two springy dingy!

It was in the 80's again on Monday, so I took advantage of the weather and took a nice long walk before work. I also brought a camera with me, to prove to the world that every once in a while Vermont actually has a spring.
Look... green! and yellow! COLOR!!

First stingy thing of the season

Stop! Tilling time!

My new-found favorite trail

As you might be able to tell, all of this was flooded last year during Irene.

Fiddleheads

This is the same river that caused a lot of flood damage last year. It's only April and it's already as low as it normally is in August. I think as wet as it was last year, it's going to be as dry this year.

We will not be stopped!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck