Stuff.

Isn't it weird how sometimes you can be happy and sad at the same time? Like you're mourning the loss of what is making you happy even though you're still happy.

Don't ask me to explain that. I can't. Just in a mood I guess.

Anyway.

Did my first massage at the new place today. LOVED working there. Took me a little to get used to the space and set-up, so it was a little awkward to start. But once I worked out a system it went pretty well. Although, in the new place they don't use holsters. They have small bottles of oil with an option of using creme or lotion. I've gotten out of the habit of using oil and prefer the lotion. I started out with that and it was not working. So I switched to the creme.

And this evening, I ordered myself a holster:
Washable Bottle Holster Single - Black W/ Bottle

This is my own personal one with my own personal bottle. I'll bring it in and use that at the new place. It's going to make my massages less awkward and so much more fluid, I think. Of course, if the creme won't go through the opening of the pump I'm going to be screwed. But I'll deal. Plus, it'll be nice to have a holster of my own. You know, in the eventuality that I actually start my own business or do massages outside of work.

In other news, I have rediscovered the schmaltz that is Little House on the Prairie, courtesy of Soul Sucking Cable (LLC). What with the sweeping orchestral backdrop and the Lessons worked into each episode, I think I'm well on my way to a sugar coma. And I have I mentioned that I've discovered the show Too Cute on the Animal Channel? An entire half-hour of this:
Who's a cutie widdle sweetie baby?
I enjoy watching it when I'm in a mood. After a half-hour of going "awwwwww" you tend to feel better about things, generally speaking. I'll have to check and see if it's on later, I guess.

So, this post was all over the place. Hope you didn't throw your neck out with all the wild directional swings. Of course, being a massage therapist, I can fix that. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force