Of course.

The cable I was, ahem, borrowing went out this morning. As my internet is not good enough to use for Hulu or Netflix, I bit the bullet and got cable. They're coming this Friday and then I will buy out the end of the 2-year contract on my current USB internet thingy through AT&T. Worth. It.

My car is doing the put-put thing and the check engine light has decided to come on. At first I thought it was just bad gas (how embarrassing), but now I'm thinking I need the filters replaced or something. Which I would normally do on Friday, but as that is now Cable Day I need to call the place down the street to see if they have time for an oil change/battery replacement/put-put fixing. At least it's within walking distance.

With my salary potentially about to take a nose-dive, plus my car insurance due this month, I really don't think I should be spending the money on any of this. But if I don't fix my car I won't have ANY job, and if I don't get cable then I can't watch Season Three of Downton Abbey.

Don't mess with the Abbey, yo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force