First Day

Tuesday marked the first day of my new job. I'll be spending three days a week at the Stowe Village Massage, which is affiliated with the Green Mountain Inn.

It was pretty much all paperwork, getting a tour of the facility and a little bit of training. As it has been record-breakingly warm outside (80's! in March!), they've had virtually no business so I've gotten myself a three-day weekend. It was very much needed. I've been spending a lot of time just relaxing and being outside and it has done wonders for me.

My schedule has changed a bit; instead of having my weekend on Friday and Saturday, I now have it on Thursday and Friday. It was kind of painful giving up my Saturday, but I know in order to make this work - especially during the summer - working a weekend day there will be good for the pocket book. Speaking of, I'll be making more than twice what I am at the current place. YES.

So, with a day and a half left on my spur-of-the-moment holiday I'm planning on going cute-shoe shopping. Of course, the weather is supposed to turn much more seasonable starting tomorrow (read 50's and 60's, which is still high for March in VT) so I probably won't get much wear out of them for the next month or so.

BUT A GIRL CAN HOPE.

Yesterday, I bought these shoes:


Which are very cute little sneakers to pop around town with. But... I am looking for some wedges or something similar. Something fun and cute and a little bit sexy but still comfortable. I found some at the same place I found these (Payless, if you believe it), but they didn't quite fit. So disappointed. So... it's a lovely day to be out and about. I think I'll go shoe shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck