Betty's Back in Business

Yay for working transportation! Turns out I had a few leaky fuel lines and a clogged filter. It cost more for them to diagnose it what with the wonky symptoms than it did to actually fix it. But she's in great working order now, and I've spent the last day or so making up for the several days of not driving for fear of being stuck in the middle of nowhere. Now it's back to work for me! Thank goodness.

I also have a dance performance tonight. I've danced to my song a couple times. Should be fine... right? I am so uninspired when it comes to my dancing these days. Like nothing is challenging me and I don't feel like bothering looking for something that will. I need to get an infusion of "Give a Shit", I suppose.

Shot from a video a friend took last February. I gave a shit about this song at least: The Cave by Mumford & Sons

It was so much fun when I started and I know I have so much more to learn, but I guess I've reached that plateau where learning more would require lots of money and traveling for workshops, neither of which I have. And if I am traveling for workshops and spending loads of money on them, they should be for Continuing Education credits for my new career.

Well, that just sucks the fun out of everything, doesn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck