You Know that Dream You've Always Had?

Especially you office workers... the one where you take an entire month off and do pretty much anything you want?

I think I may try to do that this year.

I know, crazy right? Well, I've started putting tip money away. I'm thinking it will be one of the mid/late summer months, depending on how quickly the money adds up. If I can save $1,500 to $2,000 in cash tips to cover a month's expenses, I'm going to do it. I won't be living high on the hog or really going anywhere, but if I'm careful it can be done.

Oh, to have a carefree month in the summer. What would that be like as an adult? I'd really like to find out!
young girl relaxing on beach Stock Photo - 7786818

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck