Realization.

Yesterday was my first day at work in a week. It was actually (thankfully) a light day. Only four massages, with only one that was a little - but not too! - deep.

I left work yesterday feeling really good.

That's when I realized that while my financial situation demands me doing five massages a day, five days a week, my body does not particularly like it.

Actually, it doesn't like it at all.

Which puts me in a bit of a conundrum. I mean, I can live on four massages a day, five days a week, but five/five really allows me to relax and not have to stress about my financial situation. Which is ironic, because instead of stressing about my financial situation, I'm stressing about work.

It's a lose-lose, isn't it?

Not sure what I'm going to do as yet, but it's a good realization to have. It gives me something to move forward with, something to work around.

We shall see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force