The End.

Of my vacation, that is. Tonight.

Sigh.

I really need another week. Or six. But as that is not currently economically feasible, hi ho! and all the jazz as of tomorrow morning.

It's been a great week. Spent all of Monday lounging and sleeping, which was badly needed. Tuesday I was out and about, and Wednesday and Thursday I was up at Mum's convincing her to buy a new car. Friday I came back home and lounged about a bit with The Boyfriend. Today I got out of my pj's exactly once. I went to the corner store to see if they had any nail polish remover. They didn't. On my way back home I took a short-cut that took me over the train tracks. I tripped over one of the tracks and did a total face plant. I took that as a sign from the Universe that I needed to be back home in my pj's bonding with Ezmerelda, so that's what I did.

Right now, I'm cooking myself a yummy, healthy dinner (chicken breasts, steamed broccoli and baked, homemade sweet potato fries). I'm kinda wishing I had some wine, but will settle with the last slice of german chocolate cake from The Boyfriend's birthday last weekend.

Yum! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck