Whoopsie!

Dear Friend Arizona Becky has been kind enough to point out to me that it's been a while since I posted anything. EEP.

So sorry!

Things have been all whirlwindy and busy over here and I haven't stopped to type about it.

So... the couch will be delivered on Friday. I cannot wait to take a picture of it in situ and show the world that if they come over, they will have a place to sit. But kindly take your shoes off before putting your feet on the cushions. Thanks ever so.

Things are - knock on wood - still going well with the reunion with The Boyfriend. Yes, we have confirmed that we are once again boyfriend/girlfriend. Although at our age those terms seem rather odd. I just can't seem to come up with a better description. "Lovers" is too romance novely, "partners" is too business-like, "significant others"... well, we just haven't been dating long enough for that one yet. I don't think you can use that one until you start arguing like a married couple. Which my cousin Chrissy and I do, so apparently she is my Significant Other. So either Chrissy and I need to stop hanging out so much or I need a better definition of the term.

Anyhoo...

Things are not starry, moony-eyed perfection by any stretch of the imagination, but I think that's a good thing. Anything worth having is worth working for, and I think this time we're both putting the work in to make sure the third time's the charm.

I am very hopeful.

GRINZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck