Vaycayshun Day 2

I would have posted something yesterday on my first day of Vacation, but I spent it sleeping. I took a 2-hour nap in the morning, then took another 2-hour nap in the afternoon. Spent the rest of the day bonding with Esmerelda the Couch and the television.

It was bliss, I tell you. BLISS.

I never double-nap. I think the last time I did that I was either a baby or had the flu. One more piece of evidence toward the fact that this vacation is WAY overdue. It's only day two and I'm already thinking one week won't be enough. But I'm trying hard not to think about that.

Today is Day 2, and my plan is to leave the house. I need to go to the bank and deposit a bunch of checks (how lovely to say that), I need to stop at the pharmacy and also trade a sweater I bought at Old Navy for the next size up. Or two sizes up. It fits now, but the problem is it fits. Like, I can't wear much but a cami underneath it, which defeats the purpose of a sweater in Vermont in February. I want to be able to wear an actual shirt under it and still have it be baggy. I also have dance tonight and I'm actually going to go. My range of motion still isn't the best but overall my back is feeling loads better. But the only way the range of motion is going to improve if for me to start using it again. So... dance class.

But I'm taking my time. I mean, I didn't get out of bed until 9:30.

LUXURY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck