Reiki to you!

If you're reading this, I'm sending you Reiki.

RIGHT NOW.

:-)

I had my Reiki II attunement this past weekend and learned how to do distance Reiki. And since reiki is all clever and imaginative I can work it so you reading this gives you Reiki. How cool is that?

While at lunch after the attunement, the three of us (me, my classmate and our teacher) started talking about future possibilities. I got turned on to the idea of combining psychology, massage, and Reiki. Been thinking about it since then. There is a wonderful school out in Colorado that offers a Masters in Somatic Clinical Psychology. Essentially, psychology of the body and mind. Which would be perfect. I, however, am not quite prepared to move to Colorado just yet. So, looking for someplace on the East Coast that would have something similar.

Do I really want to go to grad school? Not sure. Is this really the next step for me? Not sure. There are lots of things I want to do with my life, but just being turned on to the idea of somatic psychology feels like I'm getting closer to where I want/need to be. Just maybe not quite there yet.

So... things to mull over in the back of my noggin.

REIKI!!!!

;-)

Comments

Cozy in Texas said…
I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck