Moving Sucks.

Being in a new place? Fun.

Having enough room for two people to be in the same place at the same time? Fun.

Shopping for a couch? Fun.

Packing? Not fun.

Trying to figure out the order and timing in which to open a PO Box, change addresses on all my stuff, cancel and start accounts with various utilities? Not fun.

Being all settled and cozy in my Li'l Hobbit Hole? Priceless.

Will be all moved in as of December 3rd, although I'll be bringing the smaller stuff in piecemeal as soon as I get the keys (hopefully before Thanksgiving). Will have until the 11th to finish cleaning the old place. It shouldn't take too long once everything is out.

I just wish I could blink my eyes and magically move everything over there with no fuss and bother.

That would be nice. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon