By this time next week...

...I'll be doing the Big Move.

My goal for today? Call the utilities. 'Cause I haven't done that yet. Actually I still don't have my key yet. I think I'm still waiting for the bottom to fall out on this, despite all signs to the contrary. I just can't believe that I've found what I want in the price range I want in the general area I want.

Who is that lucky?

So, yeah. I keep waiting for the Landlord to call and say "Sorry. I've rented it to someone else. Here's your check back."

Positivity is the key here. I need to not wait for the bottom to fall out, because if I keep doing that it will. So I just need to keep on like I believe everything is fine.

And it will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck