I'm Really Sucking at this Updating Thing

I wish I had more to post... not much going on here.

Oh!

My college roommate was in town this weekend for a conference. I did a lot of hanging out with her, which was great. We haven't seen each other in like 10 years, so it was great to catch up. Best of all, it was like we picked up right where we left off.  Friends For Life. Can't have too many of those!

Mostly it has been SSDD. Just keeping on keeping on. Still in my self-improvement phase. Although, I don't ever really seem to get out of that. But... I'll consider that a good thing. :-)

We're gearing up for several shows in a row again. We have one October 29th, another November 12th, and a third sometime in early December. For the first two, we'll be using the same songs as the shows are for different audiences but using the same themes (ie, dark gothy goodness). I'll be doing solos and group numbers at the first two, and just a group number in December. I think. It's actually kinda in the air. I'm pretty sure there's a show in December...

Hopefully will have something more interesting than this to post soon.

Oh and yeah. Cancer sucks. RIP Steve Jobs. You kinda sorta changed the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck