Accomplishment!

Yesterday I was certified as an Usui Level 1 Reiki Practitioner. Or rather, I was attuned to level 1 so I can now use this first level of Reiki on... well... pretty much anyone and/or anything. I reiki'd my shampoo this morning. Apparently it's legit to do that. You can reiki your food too. Your coffee... pretty much anything you want to infuse with a little Universal Energy is up for grabs.

Personally, I like the idea of infusing my food with a little Universal Energy.

Today I put it in use for the first time with my clients. I also reiki'd my massage lotion. I feel like this is the tool I was missing. The Reiki, not the the lotion. I'm looking forward to eventually being attuned to Level 2 as well. I think it will only help.

I'm liking the Reiki, I've got to say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck