Yeah, So...

Kinda thinking I'm a little bit depressed here.

I know. You're all shocked.

But it really hit me this morning that maybe things aren't quite what they ought to be. Most of it is break-up related I know, and will fade with time. But it's something I need to watch to make sure it doesn't develop into anything more severe.

I'm positive it's not serious, or chronic, or anything like that. I think just the fact that I'm able to recognize and name it and do something about it on my own is pretty indicative that it isn't a permanent state for me.

I've gotten some St. John's Wort tea, and I'm going to be more careful in regards to what I eat: fruits, veggies, whole grains, minimally processed foods, and going to try harder to get myself moving at least once a day, even if its just a walk to the next block.

My friends have been a wonderful resource for me. They've been so helpful and understanding. Especially since they (and you!) are probably getting sick to death of my woe-is-me pity party. I'm doing my best to get past this, really I am. But unfortunately that takes time.

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon