First Push Forward

Yesterday I had my first date post-ex. It was just a coffee date, but it went well enough. Especially considering I got cold feet and didn't want to do it. But I followed through, so it's all uphill from here, right?

Riiiigggghhhttttt.

This was someone I met off OKCupid. Certainly nice enough and apparently I agreed to a second date. I dunno though. I just wish I could meet someone in person. Although I was talking about this exact thing with Cousin Chrissy last night and we have both come to the conclusion that we are "unapproachable" and it is not our fault. We are Morgans, you see. And our brand of Morgan Woman is... well... let's just say we don't make it easy for ourselves.

Yeah, we're a smart bunch.

So, apparently I need to work on making myself more approachable.

Wow... I really need a lot of work done. I'm like my car. Reach a certain point and things start needing replacing. Guess I'm lucky it's just my approachability and not my transmission! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck