What is there?

There is only this moment.

In this moment, I sit typing. I am tired. I have had an amazing day. I took a walk in the morning hours and harvested some berries for my own breakfast. I went out shopping and actually stayed on my budget. I made plans for healthy meals for the next few days. I attended an amazing yoga trance class this evening and lost myself in the music. My heart opened wide and the energy flowed in.

In that moment, there was peace.

In this moment, I am alone.

There is only this moment. And the next, and the next. I cannot change what was in moments past, and I cannot tell what will be in the moments to come.

All there is, is this moment. Right here, right now.

And, for the moment, it will have to be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck