Doritos are a fun, addition to your healthy-eating goals!

Not.

At least they were the "baked" variety.

Yeah, so Sunday started off pretty okay for me but deteriorated by the time I got home from work. Let's just say far too many baked doritos and 2/3 of a bottle of Alice White Chardonnay were consumed. By me. Alone. In front of the TV. With Stargate SG-1 Season 10 on continuous play.

So.

The doritos and wine and now gone (for better or worse) and we're going to try to pick up that goal I had of eating simply and healthfully this week. I'm thinking I'll just make the kitchari in the crockpot instead of on the cookstove. It's just been too damned hot to cook.

And doritos are so damned tasty...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck