What is this... thing... in my throat?

It started yesterday. So small and unassuming I chalked it up to a massive pollen count. By the end of last night, there was definitely something going on with my throat. Now, I've had sore throats and this is not it, but it's at that point where it feels like it wants to turn into one but can't quite get up the gumption to do it.

Of course I am not happy about this. Boyfriend is coming up tomorrow and as I haven't seen him in two weeks I really would prefer to not greet him with a stuffy nose, watery eyes, and a hacking cough. Looking on the bright side of this, it isn't getting any worse. Perhaps it is the high pollen count. Or I caught it early enough to head it off at the pass.

Regardless, I'm pounding back the orange juice like it's going out of style and will be bringing some Throat  Comfort tea with me to work today. I'm going to eat as healthy as possible, and not over-do the physical exertion today (ha! Like I ever do). If my body wants rest, rest is what it will get.

Just a high pollen count... just a high pollen count... just a high pollen count...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck