My Travels as Described by Facebook Status Updates

...because apparently now I think in Facebook status updates. I actually kept a running list of things I wanted to post but never got around to because of time constraints/no access.

Yes, I am a geek.

Here they are, in no particular order:
  1. I don't know if I trust couples who have matching luggage. It's like couples who wear the same thing. There is just something wrong there, I can't put my finger on it.
  2. If you pahk the cah at Hahvahd Yahd, it gets towed. Just sayin'.
  3. Ate at a wonderful little Italian restaurant in Boston's North End, then had a wander. Beautiful evening. Even Paul Revere agreed, although he basically just stood there the whole time without saying anything.
  4. (Said in your best Swedish Chef impersonation) York! York! York!
  5. I am now a sufferer of Driver Sunburn. Ouch. But hey... sun!
  6. According to the signs, we somehow managed to drive North, East and South all at the same time. Maine truly is a magical place!
  7. Bar Harbor reminds me a lot of Montpelier. Only, y'know, with the ocean and lots of lobsters.
  8. Seafood risotto for dinner. I just went in to dairy overload. Must... eat... salad....
  9. Another stunning day. Heading out with a picnic lunch to Acadia National Forest.
  10. I love our Inn. Black Friar Inn. Check it out if you're ever in Bar Harbor.
  11. Sahco? Sayco? How the hell do you pronounce Saco anyway? I've forgotten!
  12. Cadillac Mountain, Sand Beach, Echo Lake, Jordan Lake, and a mini-mountain that took 15 minutes to hike. I got bitten by something, stones in my shoes, and bugs in my hair. Day seized and throttled.
  13. Unfortunate sign seen today: Thunder Hole Restrooms, turn right. Um... maybe I'll pass.
  14. An unfortunate backpack incident has left my book smelling like pineapples. Game of Thrones with Pineapples... new best seller? Who lives in a pineapple under Winterfell? Spongebob Square-Ned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck