Spring, My Ass


This is the view out of my window this morning. Supposedly, this is my car. I don't even know how to begin to dig myself out of this. The wind has been blowing nonstop for two days now, and it's still going strong. They are telling people to stay off the roads unless it is absolutely necessary to travel.

All this started yesterday morning with a great deal of rain. I nearly did not get out of my parking spot yesterday, because I park on grass and all the rain and melting had nowhere to go. When that happens... mud. 6" to 8" inches of it and my car just sank in. And of course, I had to park there again last night because of the snow (my city has parking bans on the street when it is this bad). So, not only can I not find my car, if I do happen to be able to dig it out, it may be glued in place by frozen mud.

I am so moving to Florida.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck