Sunday, March 28, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
- Get up around 7:30, make a quickie trip to grocery store to buy some fruit/soy milk.
- Take the chickpeas that cooked in the slow cooker overnight, drain and make into a double serving of chickpea cutlets, which may or may not last the weekend.
- Laundry - paramount for the afternoon, must be done and dried
- Make some bread
- Squeeze in some homework if possible
- Externship. This is scheduled from 1-3, which means I need to leave by 12:20 in order to set up for 1, and I won't get home until 3:30 at the earliest.
- Homework if possible
- Be at work for 5, until 9. Will be home around 9:30.
- 8:30am - help my brother move out of the apartment. Hoping I will be done by 11. I need to be done by 11, because I:
- Need to shower!!!
- Be at work for 1pm, 8 hour shift. Will be home around 9:30.
- Work 9:30 - 6pm. Be home by 6:30.
- Clean old apartment, which means I need to get going around 8:30am or so. Hoping to be done by 11 at latest.
- Try to find someone who is available for a massage (for class) somewhere in the 2.5 hours I have for it between noon and 2:00pm.
- Be at work for 3:30, 6 hour shift. Will get home by 9:30.
Somewhere in there I need to find time to both eat and do the homework I have on top of the externship and the practice massage. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do it. I have at least two hours of homework to do, and that's taking into account some of it has already been done. I believe I also have a quiz on Thursday I should start studying for.
I keep telling myself not to worry, it'll all get done. I always manage to find a way somehow. Just let it go and not worry about what was or what will be. Just live in the now and be present in the moment.
That Buddha was a wise dude. Now, if only he'd lengthen the day a little bit I could squeeze it all in and still get 8 hours of sleep.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
- 50 First Dates
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- The Stand
- Any of the Charmed seasons
- Steel Magnolias (don't ask, I can't explain it. I just have to watch it every time it comes on.)
- Rose Red
- Dirty Dancing (nobody puts Baby in the corner!)
- Any of the first three Indiana Jones movies. The fourth one just sucked.
- A League of Their Own. Oh wait, I own that on video for god's sake. Is my VCR even hooked up at this point?
- Futurama. Okay, so I have one of their "movies" on DVD, but would prefer some actual seasons.
- Robot Chicken Star Wars!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
As you've probably noticed (all six of you), over the last few months my contribution to this blog has dwindled significantly. In trying...
This past Thursday was Thanksgiving, and we went up to my Mom's house for the day. It was a pretty quiet Thanksgiving, all told. Just me...
Several weeks ago, we were desperate to get out of town for the weekend. It was the week of Valentine's Day. We both had stuff going dur...
We are back. After 10+ days on the road, this past Saturday we pulled back into our driveway and were reunited with hearth, home, and pup....