Letter.

Dear Stompy McStomperson,

Hi! I don't think we've met yet. I'm the person who lives below you. Did you know you had people living below you? No? Oh, well then. That would certainly explain why it sounds like you have huge oil containers strapped to your feet when you walk.

I don't mean to be the tiresome, complainy neighbor, but do you think you could take the oil drums off? I mean, it would really be a drag if you happened to be stomping walking around up there one day at 3:00am and this sudden hole in the ceiling opened up and you came crashing down on my head while I'm sleeping. That would be kinda awkward. For both of us.

So, could you tone it down a notch? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Hoping the Ceiling Doesn't Fall on her Head

Photo by Oleg Micheyev

Comments

Mike said…
Yeah, I've had to live with douchebags like that from my years living in apartments. It sucks cuz they have no friggin clue what torture it is to live below them. You have my sympathies.

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon