The Latest Random Post

1. I have amazing friends. I am constantly amazed and humbled by their generosity, love and compassion. Especially when it is aimed at me! My life is so much the better because they grace it. I thank the Universe for each and every one of them.

2. Why do your pathology homework tonight when you can get up 20 minutes early and do it tomorrow morning before class?

3. I went to dance class tonight, even though I originally did not plan to go. I am so glad I did. Dancing makes me happy; it always has. Finding a good song and then using movement to tell the story just lets my heart shine.

4. I greatly enjoy walking around my downtown in the gloaming of a random weeknight. The air, the vibe, the feel is so different. Almost magical. I love to soak it in.

5. I am thinking that after I am done school that I would like to augment my training by taking some classes/workshops on energy work. I never used to think that I had the ability to touch or use energy in the way that others can, but many people have made comments to the opposite. Perhaps just because I cannot necessarily feel it does not mean that I am not doing it.

6. I worry sometimes that I will not be able to pursue a job in massage after all this work. I worry that my wrists will not be able to take it. I baby them as much as I can and am careful about their body mechanics, but I worry about carpal tunnel, and I worry about those occasional twinges I get.

7. I often wonder what my life would be like if I'd gotten married and had kids. But then I find myself unable to imagine myself having kids. I can see myself pregnant sometimes... but kids? I like them well enough, don't get me wrong. But I often wonder if I really want them. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

8. I don't know if I ever want to get married (although the idea of a pretty dress and people telling me I look beautiful is an idea I can get behind). But I would very much like to have a life partner. I know there are trials and tribulations and many of my married friends often tell me I'm better off without. But then, they've had that experience, not I. I'd like to know for myself. Maybe the person I end up with will be that one I spend the rest of my life with. Maybe not. But I'd like the experience. Very much.

9. I cannot wait for Spring to get here. For a plethora of reasons.

10. Have I ever told you that plethora is my favorite word? It is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck