What happened?

When I started on my little life-changing venture late last summer, I was full of hope and happiness and determination. 2010 was going to be my year. I knew it was going to be hard work, but I could see the path before me and I liked it.

So far, I've got to say 2010 has been anything but my year, and we've only gotten through the first month! In fact, it kinda feels like my life is falling apart around me, and I'm struggling to hang on to it. Classes have become a kind of sanctuary - the only thing in my life that isn't changing. I know exactly what's going to come next and what is expected of me.

I know my life could be a lot worse; I'm under no delusions. But right now, my life is filled with stresses and no real solutions to easing those stresses save time. People keep telling me, things will get better, it's just temporary, don't give up hope. Well, I keep trying to be hopeful but every time I do something else happens! Maybe if I keep being miserable the Universe will get sick of my eternal bad mood and pop someone else's balloon for a while.

And I just wished something bad on someone else which is totally not cool.

Sigh.

Right now, 2010 is kicking my ass. I'm really hoping this is the sucky part of the year and it's only going to get better from here.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck