What did I write about last time?

I forget. I should go look.

Eh.

Neck deep in the school/work/schoolwork/housework/moving cycle I'm in right now. I'd like to think I'm about halfway moved in, but that mostly me lying to myself. I'm maybe a third of the way moved in and I'm looking at a heavy load homework-wise this weekend. Once again I have no clue how I'll pull it off.

But, today the sun was shining. If you've ever been to Vermont in the winter time, you know that a sunny day that isn't going to freeze the snot in your nose is a rare day indeed. It was one of those days. So, even though I spent most of it inside for class, just knowing that there was sun made me happy. It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow as well. If it is, I am determined to take an hour and get out and enjoy it.

No matter how busy you are, rare sunny days are to be treasured and enjoyed. So say I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck