Quick quick.

Just a quick update - things will be a little spotty post-wise for a while as the new place doesn't have internet yet. Yes, I am already going through withdrawl.

I am 95% in, thanks to one of my wonderful classmates and her equally wonderful van. I should have the rest in tomorrow.

I am emotionally, physically and mentally exhausted right now (and I'm currently at work for the next 4 hours - sh!). I've already gotten into a fight with my roommate/cousin. Sigh. It was ugly, I was tired and frustrated and it just wasn't pretty.

Hopefully I'll post soon. This is a college town; I'm sure I can find a coffee house with free internet somewhere. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood. Although, about 10 solid hours of sleep would probably go a long way to fixing that...

I'll see you on the flip side, party people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon