Life Just Keeps Getting Better.

My lease ends March 31st. My roommate (aka my brother) wants to seek alternative accommodations after rooming together for...six years now, is it? Now, I've fully expected this for the last couple of years and cannot blame him in the least.

However, his decision could not come at a worse time for me. I can't afford this apartment on my own, and in fact can't afford any apartment on my own. At my age (nearing 36), I don't want to room with just anyone. I don't want to answer an ad on Craig's List and just hope for the best.

So, I'm left with three months to figure out how I'm going to get by on virtually nothing all by myself.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon