I'm Making It Work.

Well, the good news is I've found a place to stay. One of my cousins who lives in the area was in desperate need of a roommate. There is plenty of room for all of my things. And me! It's really not going to change my commute at all. I won't be able to walk to the grocery store anymore. Well, I will but it's a bit more of a hike. That's a good thing, though. Being too close to a grocery store can be dangerous when one is constantly battling weight issues.

Speaking of, last night I allowed myself to feel sorry for me and did a bit of a food binge. Actually, a hell of one. I was so stuffed I couldn't fall asleep. I haven't done anything like that in a very long time. I was feeling pretty rotten yesterday, though. Depressed and angry.

I am feeling much better today, and am happier knowing that I have someplace to go to, and some sort of plan. I felt like I was dangling there for a while, and I greatly dislike that feeling. I don't need to have much of a plan, just a general idea of the next step is usually good enough!

It's going to be difficult to get moved in the limited amount of time I have to do so. I've already requested the last Saturday of the month off so I can get some help in moving the furniture. My hope is to have all of the small stuff up there by then. I think that's some wishful thinking, but I've got to get it done. Not sure when I'm going to get any homework done in the next few weeks; but the way I figure it, in this instance I have to take care of me first. No home, no school. Unless they're willing to let me bunk on one of the massage tables at night, that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck