I'm Here!

I'm at the old apartment right now, waiting for people to show up to help me move the last of my things. It won't take long. We'll be done before noon.

I did not sleep well last night. I was exhausted, but my emotions have been running high and I kept crying. I finally crashed at some point after midnight, but I kept waking up because my arms kept falling asleep and waking me up. I woke up around 6:30am and just got up. I started getting my room situated. I am hoping I'll feel better once everything is in its place.

I'm thinking a lot of stuff will remain in boxes. I just don't have the room for all of it, and frankly a lot of it is crap I don't need anyway. Some of it may actually end up in my Mom's basement for storage if worse comes to worse.

I am doing my best to make the most of this. I am just tired and emotionally spent and completely burned out from all that I have to do/am doing. This was just too much. I am lucky I have friends who are willing to help me with this transition, but at the end of the day, I have to deal with this alone.

Frankly, I am struggling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck