Not Again.

Someone broke into my car while I was at work. I was only there for 4.5 hours. I was looking forward to four days with no responsibilities and lots of fun.

Now, I have safety glass all over the car from the smashed-in passenger side window. They didn't take anything (I leave nothing of value in the car; just junk). However, they did manage to leave a huge pain in my ass in that now I have to get the damn thing fixed. And tape a friggin' trash bag over it, completely my ghetto makeover. Have I mentioned it's like in the single digits outside with windchill? I am essentially carless until this gets fixed.

I just went through this back in September! Really!?!?! Again?!?!?

Whimper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon