*Cough* Hack* Wheeze*

I am sick. Again. This one came on quickly and without any kind of warning. I felt kinda off for most of the day yesterday, but by the time I got home I felt pretty crappy. There is no mistaking that today I am unwell. My sinuses are clogged, I think I blew an eardrum out with that last sneeze and my dreams were weird all night long.

Actually, in my dreams I spent an additional three hours studying for my muscles test today. So, y'know, not so bad.

Of course, right now I am exhausted and all I want to do is stay in bed with my blankets and pillows and tea and book. So of course today is my 12.5 hour day. Straight to work after school, there until 9:30.

Tomorrow I am not getting out of bed.

What I can't believe is that I've gotten sick twice in as many months. The last time I had a cold was like three years ago. I've been pushing myself too hard and to do too much. I know that. My eating habits also haven't been as good as they should be. I think I'm going to use my holiday break to get myself back on the right track. Because if I have to spend the next four months getting sick four times I'm taking y'all with me.

Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck